Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
think they are god like! show details think they are god like!
Jan 15th, 2015

Was the worst expirence I have ever had trying to make an appointment! They think they can talk to you how ever they want! I come from a different state and I am tired of these types of people who are allowed to have jobs in this state! Thank you for not helping!! Regards a Veteran that has fought for your freedom!

FANTASTIC PHYSICIAN! show details FANTASTIC PHYSICIAN!
by A Patient on Mar 7th, 2014

I'd recommend Dr. Baad, any day/time! He's very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. He will take the time to learn about you and your needs and address them appropriately!

Brenda Steady show details Brenda Steady
Jul 12th, 2012

My over all experience has been good. Unfortunately, Dr. Baad is not the problem. The Good Health facility is probably the most difficult doctors office I have ever tried to make an appointment with. Someone from Good Health should actually call the office to make an appointment and see the wait time only to find out on one usually answers. I was told that I was number one in line to have my call answered and that did not happen. I ended up leaving my name and telephone number for a call back and that was almost 20 minutes ago.

The best doctort show details The best doctort
Oct 2nd, 2011

Dr. baad is as good as they come. Great doctor.

Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Baad is an outstanding physician! I have moved out of the Burlington area and truly miss Dr. Baad as my PCP. He goes above and beyond and is in a league of very few (in terms of caring and compassion that he shows his patients - remarkable!!!). Finding him as a physician is like finding a needle in a haystack as there aren't many like him.

Find another doctor... show details Find another doctor...
Dec 15th, 2009

Lacks compassion... and flirts with patients. He's a know it all and isn't open to any new ideas or treatments. He should definitely be in another profession.

Jan 3rd, 2009

Dr. Baad is a very compassionate doctor and goes above and beyond for his patients. He listens to me and responds appropriately with recommendations. He's really funny too!

by Matt on Dec 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I was looking up Dr. Baad's phone via google, and came across the lousy review from an anonymous reviewer. My wife and I are both patients of his, and from 2 people who have actually been seen by Dr. Baad let me simply say he's great - very personable, responsive and sensitive to patient needs (he's a former social worker as I recall from conversations with him), and an excellent physician; dissuading me in several instances from pursuing unnecessary treatments, and otherwise sending me to excellent specialists when necessary. I would give him outstanding marks.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Nov 14th, 2008

I agree with prior reviews. Dr. Baad is easily accessable, appears to truly care about his patients and knows his stuff. As I learned on a recent visit, he is also a teacher and may ask if a medical student can sit in on an appointment. He would make an excellent instructor.

Caring and calming show details Caring and calming
May 1st, 2008

Dr. Baad has an incredible besside manner, always listens to all my concerns and is quite up to date on health issues.

Mar 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I recently had an initial consultation with Dr. Baad, after searching and searching for someone who could help me with the chronic pain I've been experiencing for several months (and have been out of work, about to lose my job, and my condo). After schedu

Read Full Review at yahoo.com