A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Babbino is Good. Dr. Babbino has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbino graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babbino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Babbino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Babbino practice?
Dr. Stephen Babbino practices Family Medicine near Albertville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL and Scottsboro, AL.
See Albertville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Babbino, Dr. Steven Babbino, Dr. Stefan Babbino, Dr. Steve Babbino