A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Babbino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Babbino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbino graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Babbino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Babbino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Babbino practice?
- Dr. Stephen Babbino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Babbino practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Albertville, AL and Rainsville, AL.
See Huntsville Primary Care Doctors.