Dr. Stephen Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2016

Very Poor marks for the administrative staff

Upon arriving for my appointment I clearly stated that I had BCBS FEP 111 insurance as well as Medicare Part "A" only. I keep my Medicare card in my car in a secret place. I offered to give my Medicare number (which as everyone knows is your Social Security number followed by the letter "A" in my case). I asked if she needed the number. She said , "No, that's OK." Since I don't have esp, and due to the positioning of each of us, I had no idea as to what she was writing. I also assumed that there is some type of coordination between the administrative people and Dr. Baker. I later found out that apparently there is little, if any, coordination between them. Dr. Baker strongly suggested that I have shots in each of my knees and said, "It's a no brainer. Medicare pays the whole bill." Later after I paid for the office visit and the X-Rays, I was presented with a bill for $392 which Dr. Baker had said would be at no cost to me.

February 22nd, 2015

Have had two total hip replacement by Dr. Baker in 1997 and 2001. Very pleased with the outcome. Dr. Baker did all the preventative therapy before recommending surgery as the necessary corrective procedure. Have not had any problems since my surgeries.

June 18th, 2008

caring & thorough

I have had to have several surgeries with Dr Baker for various reasons and have always been more than satisfied with the quality of care and the end results. I would highly recomend Dr Baker to anyone needing orthopedic help.

February 21st, 2017