Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakir
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bakir, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakir graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Bakir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Bakir practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bakir has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bakir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.