Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakir
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bakir, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakir graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Bakir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Bakir practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bakir has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bakir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.