A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bakir, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakir graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Espy Bakir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Bakir practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bakir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bakir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.