A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Banco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Banco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banco
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Banco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Banco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Banco graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Surgical Institute Of Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Banco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Banco practice?
- Dr. Stephen Banco has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Banco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.