Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bane
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Potomac Hospital, Woodbridge, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Bane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Bane practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bane practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Otolaryngologists.