A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bane graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Potomac Hospital, Woodbridge, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Bane MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Bane practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bane has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bane practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Otolaryngologists.