Dr. Stephen Bangle Sr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bangle Sr?

Saved my life

Posted on October 12th, 2014

On vacation in Kula, I became ill enough to require treatment. Dr. Bangle saw me in the Emergency Room at Kula Hospital. Whilst assessing my symptoms, he noticed a suspicious mole on my back. Because he has a side interest in dermatology, he recognized the mole as a potential problem and recommended that I see a dermatologist on my return home. I did sso, had a biopsy which was squamous cell carcinoma, and had a successful excision of the mole. Neither I or my husband would have ever spotted the mole because of its location. Dr. Bangle's attentiveness and experience spotted the mole and steered me in the rightt direction for successful treatment. Since then, I have been diligent in seeing a dermatologist. Dr. Bangle was courteous and professional throughout my treatment. Thank you, Dr. Bangle..

Birth Control