A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Barrett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Barrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Barrett MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Stephen Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Barrett practices Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.