A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Barter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Barter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Barter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barter graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Barter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ross Barter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Barter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Barter has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Barter practices Family Medicine near Rumford, ME.
See Rumford Family Physicians.