The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Bartlett
Dr. Stephen Bartlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Easton, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Bartlett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Bartlett has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Bradley Taylor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi24
Dr. Marcelo Cardarelli
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Murtaza Dawood
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15