Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bartol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bartol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bartol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartol graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bartol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Bartol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Bartol practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bartol has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bartol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.