A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bartol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bartol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bartol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartol graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bartol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Bartol practice?
Dr. Stephen Bartol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.