Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bartol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bartol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartol
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bartol, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartol graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bartol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Bartol MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Bartol practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bartol has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bartol practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.