Skilled surgeon show details Skilled surgeon
Mar 14th, 2015

Dr. Bartol did a minimally invasive fusion on my spine. Out of the hospital less than 24 hours after surgery and a very rapid return to activities. Dr. Bartol is a skilled surgeon, and an expert in his field.

Sep 9th, 2014

Very rude..going to find another dr. Will not go back

May 18th, 2014

He is a very rude Dr. He talked over my husband and was very uncaring and unprofessional. Would not recommend him to anyone

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
by Chris D on May 18th, 2014

My husbands surgeon left Henry Ford and this is the only Dr. They told us we could see. His manner is downright rude. When my husband was talking, he totally interrupted him. When my husband was talking, he ignored him and got on the computer. Told us his symptoms had nothing to do with his disk degeneration, but when we looked it up, it is common. I would not recommend him to anyone!

broken back show details broken back
Feb 12th, 2013

Please tell me that there is anyone else out there that I could've seen for an evaluation of a broken back! Sat for THREE hours for 5 minute consult. He wasn't in surgery and there were no emergencies to explain the tardiness. The staff and doctor were disorganized and extremely slow. Stay away from this ortho office and this doctor.

Nov 17th, 2012

Dr. Bartol gave me a thorough examination and was very kind. I would recomend him to any of my family or friends

Best there is! show details Best there is!
Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr Bartol did ACL reconstruction on both my knees. It has been 14 years now on my right knee and I play sports a minimum of 6 hours a week and no problems.I do not even wear a brace!His bed-side manner is the best I have ever seen and he patiently waits and answers all questions asked.AAA!

May 15th, 2011

Smartest doctor I ever met. An expert in his field.

caring expert show details caring expert
Aug 14th, 2010

Dr Bartol is an expert. Period. If you have a complex problem such as failed surgery, go see him. I did and he was able to solve my problems when no one else could.

Jul 3rd, 2010

A true expert in his field.

Jun 16th, 2009

Great bedside manner. Took as much time as I needed. Very helpful. The surgery was much easier than expected and results were outstanding.

by M. Cone on Jan 14th, 2009

Wonderfull Doctor I would refer him to anyone with back problems. Excellent staff. I travel 3.5 hours to see Dr. Bartol and the staff, It was worth the drive. Thank you Dr. Bartol for your Expertize in surgery and everything! God Bless You.