A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Nye Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Nye Barton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nye Barton
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Nye Barton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Nye Barton, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nye Barton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nye Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Mnpls Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nye Barton MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Nye Barton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Nye Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Nye Barton practices Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Preventive Medicine Specialists and Dyersburg Psychiatrists.