A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bartz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hugh Bartz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Bartz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Cardiologists.