Learn more about Dr. Stephen Batter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Batter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Batter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Batter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Batter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Batter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Batter MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Batter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Batter has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Batter practices Urology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Urologists.