A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Batter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Batter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Batter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Batter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Batter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Batter MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Batter practice?
- Dr. Stephen Batter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Batter practices Urology near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Urologists.