A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Battles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battles
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Battles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Battles DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Battles practice?
- Dr. Stephen Battles has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Battles practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Streetsboro, OH.
See Streetsboro Primary Care Doctors.