A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Battles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battles
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Battles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Battles DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Battles practice?
- Dr. Stephen Battles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Battles practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.