A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Baumgarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Baumgarten, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgarten graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Baumgarten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Baumgarten FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Baumgarten practice?
- Dr. Stephen Baumgarten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Baumgarten practices Urology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Far Rockaway Urologists.