A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bearg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bearg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bearg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearg graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bearg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ronald Bearg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Bearg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bearg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bearg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See Novato Obstetricians & Gynecologists.