A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Becher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Becher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Becher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Becher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.