A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Becher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Becher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Becher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Tucker Surgeons.