A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becher
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Becher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Becher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Becher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Becher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Tucker Surgeons.