Dr. Stephen Beck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Beck?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Beck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015

Beyond Compassion

Dr. Beck was exceptional. He pulled no punches, which is what we wanted. Personalized my husbands care, and explanations, not only to my spouses level of understanding but to me and my experience. Proactive and optimistic, even with stage IV lung CA. During our 7 month with him, it felt like a friend was taking care of us. Calls where returned immediately. THANK YOU Dr. I couldn't have done this with out you.......

October 11th, 2015

Get second opinion

One of his patients was my friend of 26 years.He told her he could beat her cervical cancer with chemo,and she really wanted a hysterterctomy first..he said lets try to shrink the tumours,now seven months later she is dying as it has spread to her liver..i would use this doctor without another opinion.

October 29th, 2014

Outstanding

Dr. Beck is simply an outstanding doctor. He is kind, caring, compassionate. He always takes his time to make me feel welcome in his clinic. He make sure I am well educated about my disease. At the end of each visit he always asks me what I might need and if there is anyway that he can help me. One time I was very sick and he called me at home to check on me.

August 10th, 2012

Dr. Beck has been my physician for over 8 years. He's been professional from day one. He has been kind to my family members and I couldn't ask for a more caring,competent doctor. He and his entire staff have been courteous and prompt in all appointents.

August 10th, 2012

Great doctor!

This is an awesome doctor, very knowledgable, compassionate and thorough. He "knows his stuff" and if he doesn't, like when your situation ventures in to another speciality, he will direct you to another respectable doctor, I trust him with my loved ones and my own health.

February 28th, 2011

Great Doctor

He always asks how I feel and about family members that I have said were sick.He takes as long as needed to examine me, the more questions I ask the longer my time with him is if I say I'm feeling good then its short. I love his staff in Talladega they seem to be very caring and concerned.One thing I wish is he would put me on a AI after the 5 year tamoxifen. I guess I'll have to wait and see

December 17th, 2010

Great Doctor

Been with Dr. Beck for 4 years he listens to everything I have to say. If I have a pain he always has it xrayed mri ect.He even asks how my family is. ...

Great doctor!

Dr Beck is a wonderful doctor! I was seen by him within a week of referral. He was easy to talk to and explained all of my treatment options in terms I could understand. I was started on treatment within 3 days of the initial visit! I would recommend him to any one looking for an Oncologist!!

Good experience

Very nice doctor. Has the patience and knowledge that it takes to be a great doctor - especially in such a hard field such as oncology! Very smart and ...

Pleasant experiance!

Great doctor! Dr Beck is a wonderful doctor! I was seen by him within a week of referral. He was easy to talk to and explained all of my treatment o ...

April 18th, 2010

Arrogant and lacks compassion

Would not recommend this Doctor. He is extremely arrogant and has no idea how to talk to patients who are battling cancer. Does not keep up with the latest treatment plans and when asked if he works with specialists, his response was "I don't work for other Doctors!"

April 18th, 2010

Uncaring

Would not recommend this Dr. Lacks ability to talk compassionately to patients in difficult circumstances. Treatment protocols are stuck in the past ...