Dr. Stephen Beebe MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Gainesville, FL

November 25th, 2014
Overrated
Highly disappointed! Wrong medicine for my child... Medication did not work had to go back several times and do my own research just to get the right one!

December 3rd, 2012
Rufusal to see my sick child
This Dr. refused to see my child that has been sick for an entire month. We were referred to him because my child was sick for an entire month, and we have been unable to get anyone to help us. He is supposed to be good at diagnosing problems of people who have had a hard time getting diagnosed. However, how can he help if he refuses to see you. Pretty irresponsible!

August 14th, 2012
This doctor is a wonderful pediatrician
I interviewed him during my pregnancy and he has been caring for my son, now 7, since. He is caring, knowledgeable and concerned for my son and family!

July 27th, 2011
We <3 Dr. Beebe!
We went through two prior pediatricians at different practices before we got a word-of-mouth recommendation for Dr. Beebe and Gainesville Pediatrics. We could not be happier! Have been with Dr. Beebe for four years now, and or thrilled with the level of care and that his philosophies on health and behavior coincide with ours. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and caring. We have also seen the PA twice for emergency visits, and she was just as great. Office staff is always friendly and helpful. My kids actually get excited about going to the doctor. It's amazing.

February 1st, 2010
The BEST Pediatrician in Gainesville!
Dr. Beebe is a wonderful person and a fabulous pediatrician. My 3 kids absolutely love him and I am sure you will too!