A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. STEPHEN BEHLMER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. STEPHEN BEHLMER is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. STEPHEN BEHLMER, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. BEHLMER graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. BEHLMER has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Community Hospital of Anaconda - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. STEPHEN D BEHLMER MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. STEPHEN D. BEHLMER practice?
- Dr. STEPHEN BEHLMER has 1 office location.
Dr. STEPHEN BEHLMER practices Dermatology near Helena, MT.
See Helena Dermatologists.