Dr. Stephen Benz MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2016
Seemed distracted and like he really did not. Are about anything I said. Turned out I had an infection in the hip and it had to be removed then was eventually replaced with mismatched equipment saw another Ortho to fix the mess dr Benz made

May 4th, 2016
Went in for one thing had surgery hoping it would make it all better once healed needed up having the same problem

March 11th, 2016
seemed really distracted, was not listening to my concerns, could care less if I was there. will not return

August 25th, 2015
arrogant, does not listen or care, seemed more interested in hitting on my mom

August 4th, 2015
I am very satisfied with the care that I receive from Dr. Benz.

October 2nd, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
He rushes you in and out, he doesn't listen to you. He acts like you're wasting his time. He explains NOTHING, especially after you've had surgery. And, he brushes off any concerns that you have. I wouldn't recommend this guy to my worst enemy. Tried to tell him I was in pain after the surgery, and he didn't even seem to care. Didn't want to explain anything. To me, it was all about him getting a paycheck and not really being a doctor and helping a patient.

September 25th, 2013
Wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!!!
No compassion, act's annoyed with you...makes you feel like he has better things to do. On the other hand if you're a young good looking women he's the guy for you. Horrible at explaining things and answering questions. He wants you in and then out. PLEASE go see someone else.

April 6th, 2013
Sounds like some had better luck than we did.

March 26th, 2013
got a new lease on life
My knees were so bad that I had pain all of the time (54 years old) so after several years of putting it off...I scheduled the first total knee replacement for May and Dr Benz did such a wonderful job as soon as I recovered I scheduled the second knee to be replaced. He answered all concerns and provided after surgery care. No infections, no problems at all! Hardly any scars either! Dr. Benz is an experienced surgeon, especially on knees, and I put my trust in his skills. His secretary, Jeannie, is wonderful and takes care of all the paperwork and worries! Office is great and staff knows their stuff. Get your life back & get new knees...I just walked the entire mall for the first time in years and years. NO PAIN

March 23rd, 2013
I had a complicated problem that several other doctors couldn't figure out. Dr Benz was able to get it right, explain it to me and then operate on it and make it right. I would recommend him to anybody!

October 25th, 2012
Dr. Benz could care less about you as a patient. He is into himself and the young girls.
Dr. Benz has no bedside manner or compassion. He has no idea what the patient is going thru. He is rude, irrogant and spends little to no time with the patient. He does NOT listen to what you are saying. He just goes thru the motions. Would NEVER use him again. Money, Money, Money!!! Still wondering if he even knows my acutual diagnosis or condition and he did my surgery. Will pay for the results of that for a long....time.

September 16th, 2012