A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Besh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Besh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Besh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Besh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Besh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Besh has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Besh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Besh practice?
- Dr. Stephen Besh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Besh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.