A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Besh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Besh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Besh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Besh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Besh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Besh has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Besh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Besh practice?
- Dr. Stephen Besh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Besh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.