A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Besh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Besh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Besh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Besh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Besh has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Besh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Besh practice?
- Dr. Stephen Besh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Besh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Brighton, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.