A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Besson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Besson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Besson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Besson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Besson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Arthur Besson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Besson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Besson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Besson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cynthiana, KY.
See Cynthiana Internists and Cynthiana Pediatricians.