A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bharucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bharucha, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bharucha, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharucha graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Bharucha has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Bharucha MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Bharucha practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bharucha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bharucha practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.