Stephen Bielinski Is this you?

March 13th, 2013

Top of the heap

Dr Bielinski, saved my life. I know that sound trite but I was dying of heart disease, he suggested that I read "The China Study" and try a vegan diet. I am now 6 years into this life changing diet. I used to be a strong candidate for bypass surgery with high blood pressure and an unhealthy lifestyle. Now as a 60 year old I can run and do the things that I used to do as a 30 year old. My 23 year old has a hard time keeping up with me on the hills. BTW my B/P runs 95/70 now... SKC

February 24th, 2011

Dr.b

One of the nicest Dr, I have ever had the opertunity meeting. So show that he really cares. Plus he is so good at listing, I know that is wha they do, but with him you know he is listen not just hearing.

Type 2 Diabetes