A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bigelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bigelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bigelsen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigelsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bigelsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jay Bigelsen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bigelsen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bigelsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bigelsen practices Allergy & Immunology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Allergists.