A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bigelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bigelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigelsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bigelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bigelsen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigelsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bigelsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bigelsen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Bigelsen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bigelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bigelsen practices Allergy & Immunology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Allergists.