A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Billick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Billick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Billick, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Billick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Billick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bates Billick MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Billick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Billick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Billick practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.