A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Billick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Billick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Billick, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Billick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Billick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bates Billick MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Billick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Billick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Billick practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.