A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Black, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Black has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thayer Black MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Black practice?
- Dr. Stephen Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Black practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.