A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blackburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blackburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackburn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Blackburn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Blackburn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Blackburn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blackburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Blackburn practices Emergency Medicine near Heber Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Heber Springs Emergency Physicians.