A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blanchard is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Blanchard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Blanchard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Blanchard MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blanchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Blanchard practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Pathologists.