A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Blood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Blood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blood graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Blood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Blood practice?
- Dr. Stephen Blood has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Blood practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Family Physicians.