A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Boatwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Boatwright, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boatwright
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Boatwright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatwright graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boatwright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earle Boatwright MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Boatwright practice?
- Dr. Stephen Boatwright has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Boatwright practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Anesthesiologists, Myrtle Beach Pain Management Doctors, and Myrtle Beach Addiction Specialists.