Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Boatwright
Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Boatwright is affiliated with McLeod Regional Medical Center and Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. Dr. Boatwright has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Boatwright has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Stephen Boatwright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Stephen Parker
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.92 mi24
Dr. Scott Mayhew
Pain Management, Emergency Medicine
Myrtle Beach, SC 1.42 mi16
Dr. Calvert Alpert
Myrtle Beach, SC 1.76 mi41