A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Boatwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Boatwright, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boatwright
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Boatwright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Boatwright, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatwright graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boatwright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earle Boatwright MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Boatwright practice?
- Dr. Stephen Boatwright has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Boatwright practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Anesthesiologists, Myrtle Beach Pain Management Doctors, and Myrtle Beach Addiction Specialists.