Dr. Stephen Bolduc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bolduc?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bolduc?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

I just moved to Destin from Puerto Rico. I told him it was imposible for me to get my daughters records because health department in PR does not work. I told him I was worried about my daughters development and ask him his professional opinion. His answers- "i cant understand how you came to the states without her records, there is nothing i can tell you because i dont know her, i just met her". I started crying, he didnt care. He told me "find a way to get the records" - He was rude.

March 31st, 2016

Excellent

Dr Bolduc is a phenomenal doctor. He's been our pediatrician for 16 years. I have 2 boys and 2 girls and he's excellent with all of them. He is kind, patient, listens intently, and gives honest answers. As a parent, I can make decisions a little easier knowing that I can trust the knowledge and skill of their doctor. And yes, he really is that awesome :) Highly Recommend

November 4th, 2015

Dr. Stephen Bolduc, Top-Notch Doc!

Dr. Bolduc is exceptional! His knowledge coupled with his geninue love for people and children is outstanding. He is very knowledgeable in western medicine as well as natural resources. He is not afraid to NOT prescribe meds if it's not necessary. He understands a parent's concerns and fears. He is top-notch!!

September 15th, 2015

HIghly Recommend!

We have used Dr. Bolduc for 16 years and are so glad we chose him to be our children's pediatrician!

February 4th, 2015

Best pediatrician

Best pediatrician we have had. My son was seen for what ended up being acute respiratory distress. He did everything in his power to keep us out of the hospital. He worked with us all day while having a full schedule. Awesome bedside manner working with toddlers.

February 19th, 2013

Love Dr. Bolduc

Our children have been going to Newport News Pediatrics for almost 14 years. Dr. Bolduc really listens to any of our concerns. He is very knowledgeable and up to date with his recommendations.

August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bolduc has been our family's pediatrician for 26 years. He is an excellent doctor. He has an outstanding manner with children and adolescents at all stages of development.

January 6th, 2017