Dr. Stephen Bollig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bollig?

December 14th, 2016

Dr Bollig, reminds me of the family doctor I had as a kid. I would recommend him to anyone needing a doctor that truly cares. His office staff is friendly, and always there to help. So glad I found Dr. Bollig

May 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

Excellent Primary Care Physician. Stephen has been my doctor for going on 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to give each patient individual care and consideration. There is not the get you in and out process seen in so many medical facilities now days. He is a family doctor and is well versed in all the aspects of family health. A recent visit he saw that I needed immediate care and insteead of calling an ambulance, he personally took me to the Hendersonville ER and stayed with me until the resident ER doctor came in and explained what his concerns were. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Bollig as one doctor that goes beyond what anyone can expect from a personal physician. If I had young children, this is the kind of care I would want for them.

October 23rd, 2012

Consistent caring, competent and great guy

I have been a patient of Dr. Bollig for over 15 years. I have always found him to be caring and he genuinely has the best interests of his patients at heart. His small staff are warm and friendly. Dr. Bollig has made accomodations for my schedule numerous times. He is concious of limitations of insurance and he is also conscious of not presribing medications unnecessarily.Dr. Bollig is a great guy. He is the definintion of a family doctor.

September 12th, 2011

Doctor is a keeper!

Dr. Bollig is always there in a pinch. He has diagnosed things for me and my wife that specialist didn't bother to find. Great office. Easy to get in and out of.

April 8th, 2008