A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bonasera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bonasera, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonasera graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bonasera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Bonasera MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bonasera practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bonasera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bonasera practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Geriatric Doctors.