Learn more about Dr. Stephen Boodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Boodin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Boodin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Boodin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boodin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl Boodin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Boodin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Boodin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Boodin practices Neurological Surgery near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Clawson Neurological Surgeons.