A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bookbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bookbinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bookbinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookbinder graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bookbinder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bookbinder MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Bookbinder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bookbinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bookbinder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Rheumatologists.