A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bookbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bookbinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookbinder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookbinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bookbinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookbinder graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bookbinder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bookbinder MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Bookbinder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bookbinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bookbinder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Rheumatologists.