A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Boswank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Boswank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Boswank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Boswank has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Boswank MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Boswank practice?
- Dr. Stephen Boswank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Boswank practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Oncologists.