Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bott
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Chester Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Bott MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bott practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bott has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Gastroenterologists.