A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bott
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Bott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Chester Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Bott MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bott practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bott has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Gastroenterologists.