Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bott
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Chester Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Bott MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Bott practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bott has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Bott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Gastroenterologists.