Aug 7th, 2014

My mother is a patient of Dr. Bowser's, and that is because a classmate of Dr. Bowser's in med school is MY doctor, whom I trust implicitly. He admitted he didn't know Dr. Bowser too well but felt he would be a good fit for my mother.He described Dr. Bowser as low key and down to earth, and even-keeled from his recollection. Even though she is "high maintenance",he has always been patient with her and with me. Pretty rare for a busy specialist!

Oct 19th, 2013

A friend of mine was in the same medical school classwith Dr Bowser, and when I asked him about Dr Bowser, whom I had seen in a list of providers on my insurance, my friend encouraged me to schedule with Dr Bowser. He desribed Dr Bowser as quiet but serious,down to earth,and sincere. My friend was right on the mark! He is not in and out like some drs are, and he remembers things about me as a person in addition to making sure I understand why he has handled my cardiac disease as he has. My friend would never have recommended Dr Bowser if he had felt I wouldn't get quality, caring treatment, and my friend did NOT do me wrong!I HIGHLY recommend him!

Poor Follow-up show details Poor Follow-up
May 15th, 2013

On March 25th, 2013, my mother was rushed to Mon Valley Hospital for chest pains. Turns out she was having a heart attack and Dr. Bowser inserted two stents, quickly, safely and efficiently. The unfortunate part of this is that she got discharged on March 28th, 2013 and he has YET to contact her PCP or schedule a follow up appointment. Ultimately, we took her to UPMC where the cardiologist there as well as her PCP in the Valley and our family are puzzled as to why none of this was followed through. While my family is very appreciative as to his initial care of my mother, his aftercare leaves ALOT to be desired. Shame on you, Dr. Bowser.

by Dr. Bowser is a great doctor. on Feb 24th, 2009

Dr. Bowser has taken care of my husband for the last several years. He has gave him excellent care. Other doctors did not want to treat my husband because of him being such a young person. Dr. bowser and his staff are wonderful.