A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Boyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Boyce, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Boyce, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyce graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyce has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Boyce FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Boyce practice?
- Dr. Stephen Boyce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Boyce practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.