A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brabeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brabeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brabeck
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brabeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brabeck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabeck graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brabeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Brabeck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Brabeck practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brabeck has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brabeck practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Monterey Internists and Monterey Cardiologists.