A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brabeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brabeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brabeck, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabeck graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brabeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Brabeck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Brabeck practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brabeck has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brabeck practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Monterey Internists and Monterey Cardiologists.