Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Brabeck
Dr. Stephen Brabeck, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel Valley, CA, with another office in Monterey, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brabeck is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Natividad Medical Center and Family & Community Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Brabeck has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Brabeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel Valley, CA.
Dr. Irotilde Bravo-Madamba
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Carmel Valley, CA 0.95 mi44
Dr. Roger Newton
Carmel, CA 3.46 mi
Dr. Lee Goldman
Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Carmel, CA 3.55 mi42