A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brackbill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brackbill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackbill
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brackbill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brackbill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackbill graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brackbill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Brackbill MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Brackbill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brackbill has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brackbill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Clemson, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.