Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brackbill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brackbill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackbill
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brackbill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brackbill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackbill graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brackbill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Brackbill MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Brackbill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brackbill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brackbill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.