Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brackbill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brackbill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackbill
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brackbill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brackbill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackbill graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brackbill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Brackbill MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Brackbill practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brackbill has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brackbill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.