A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brassell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brassell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Brassell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brassell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brassell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Brassell MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Brassell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brassell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brassell practices Urology near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Boise, ID.
See Lakewood Urologists.