A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brassell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brassell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brassell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brassell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brassell MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Brassell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brassell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brassell practices Urology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Boise Urologists.