A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brawerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brawerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brawerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brawerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawerman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Brawerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cyril Brawerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Brawerman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brawerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brawerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Radiologists.