Dr. Stephen Breda MD Patient Reviews

3.3

January 9th, 2017
I am the patient who has been having so much trouble trying to get an appointment with this doctor. I thought that if I went in person and showed them I have legitimate insurance through my full time job, they might agree to let the doctor see me, but still they refused. I saw them turn two other people away while I was there also. One appeared to be an Army veteran, and the other was a very I'll elderly woman.

May 1st, 2016
Staff is horrible! They r horrendous

July 14th, 2015
Bad experience
I wrote the previous review and am now writing another. Yet again I have tried to make an appointment to see the infamous Dr. Breda. I didn't think it was possible for him to have a worse staff than he did the last time I called, but he managed to do that. I am a little old lady with a sinus problem. This staff harassed and questioned me like I was a criminal when I attempted to make an appointment. What a cast of clowns!!! I told them forget it! I heard this doctor is an oddball who keeps a human head in a jar in his office. This is no doctor's office, it's a horror movie!

December 10th, 2013
A Rude and Difficult Staff!
I can not review this doctor because the staff member who answers his phone refuses to give me an appointment because she says he does not accept Blue Cross. I called Blue Cross and they said yes, he does accept it. I have this insurance through my full time job, and for her to tell people he does not accept it when he does is going to destroy his credibility. She argued with me that he does not accept Blue Cross of Massachusetts, and only accepts Blue Cross of Ct. What the difference is I don't know. I ran that one by Blue Cross and they said that also is not true. He accepts that as well. I can understand if she is ignorant of this fact, but this doctor is going to lose not only his credibility, but also many patients as Blue Cross is a major type of insurance to say the very least! And if you are going to tell a patient that puts food on your table that they are unwelcome, you could at least be nice about it and not have an attitude about it. I am not the only paying patient with legitimate insurance that this was done to, by the way. This doctor might be better off in a free clinic where the state pays. And he can bring his friendly staff with him.