A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brenneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brenneke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenneke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenneke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brenneke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenneke graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brenneke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Louis Brenneke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brenneke practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brenneke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brenneke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Surgeons.