A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brenneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brenneke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brenneke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenneke graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brenneke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Louis Brenneke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brenneke practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brenneke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brenneke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Surgeons.