Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brenneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brenneke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenneke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenneke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brenneke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenneke graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brenneke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Louis Brenneke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Brenneke practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brenneke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brenneke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Surgeons.