A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Bresnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Bresnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Bresnick, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnick graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bresnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Bresnick MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Bresnick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Bresnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Bresnick practices Plastic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Plastic Surgeons.